Nov 26, 2018
We answer questions from
listeners and subscribers to
The following questions are
answered in the episode:
- What is the distinction between
perseverance vs. bull-headedness?
- What websites do you often
- What have you had to give up to
get where you are today?
- What motivates you?
- What was the biggest factor
that helped you being successful, other than yourself?
- How do you distinguish between
superficial and actual knowledge; how do you know if you are really
- How do you integrate recently
acquired abstract mental models from reading into your daily
- Should I pay down my mortgage
or put away money for my daughter?
- What books do you recommend for
getting started with investing?
- What trend or theory is most
overhyped right now? What’s your best tips for not getting caught
up in such hypes?
- In times of a bear market in
bonds, does it still make sense to park some money in short term
- Have you discussed
neurolinguistic programming, NLP?
- How has podcasting impacted
your lives? What possibilities have opened up and what have you
learned from building a follower base?
- How do you best improve
- What areas in life make you
struggle the most?
- Mikael, when you were at
Futuris, what were the hardest parts of the job?
*Subscribe to Future Skills
on: iTunes |
newsletter for weekly
summaries of the episodes
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org